CAFFE (Convolutional Architecture for Fast Feature Embedding) is a deep learning framework, originally developed at UC Berkeley. It is open source, under a BSD license. It is written in C++, with a Python interface.
- Level Five Supplies Becomes Kaarta Mobile Mapping Distributor
- See you at AV Expo 2020
- New Vacancies at Level Five Supplies!
- Level Five Commits to Disability Confident Scheme
- Introducing Ouster Studio
- 100 Real-World Applications of LiDAR Technology
- Level Five at TaaS Technology Awards
- Formula Student Launches AI Competition