ASPECT 360 is a high-quality megapixel camera system purpose-built to be mounted atop a moving vehicle. Originally designed as part of an integrated in-vehicle surveillance system, the camera operates as a virtual PTZ device. Its high fidelity virtual panoramic imaging system means it has zero moving parts.
ASPECT 360 captures 360° panoramic images, which may be converted for real-time viewing using applications from the associated software suite. While recording, the images are stored in a hierarchical filing system that can be configured to meet bespoke operational requirements.
The system is simple to integrate and operate, built with rugged IP67 form factor. It allows operators to gather integrate the camera in order to perform machine vision processing, or record data for impartial, accurate evidence that can be used to advance incident reporting accuracy.
Improve performance, professionalism and front-line staff protection with ASPECT 360 – the powerful and robust 360° panoramic camera sensor for autonomous vehicles.
This product comes with the Review software tool and a unit-specific restricted basic license for the Aperture Imaging Workbench, which is locked to the unit. Please note that this product does not have a recording facility.
View the Aspect panoramic camera data sheet from Observant Innovations below.
Aspect 360 datasheet
If you are in the US or most countries in Europe, Level Five Supplies is pleased to offer finance as a payment option.
Our appointed partners in the US and Europe can work with you to make equipment purchase more straightforward.
There are many reasons to consider using finance:
- Improves Cash Flow: When you finance your equipment, your cash isn’t tied up in the equipment. Instead, it’s free for other investments that will grow your business, produce income, and ensure the equipment you acquire earns profits over its lifetime.
- Preserves Other Lines of Credit: Tomorrow can bring many opportunities. Financing equipment means you’ll have the credit available (either from the bank or other sources) to take advantage of future opportunities.
- Hedges against inflation: Your monthly payment remains the same over the term of the lease or loan. Money paid later in the term usually have less purchasing power than those paid at the beginning of the term…so you pay for today’s equipment needs with tomorrow’s lower-value currency.
- Provides 100% financing: Even “soft costs” such as training, shipping, installation, and maintenance agreements can usually be included. So you can rest easy knowing that these associated costs won’t disrupt your cash flow.
- Simplifies equipment changes: Hiring additional workforce? Increasing efficiency? Additional equipment can easily be added to your existing loan or lease. Or, if you’re trying to stay ahead of the competition by staying ahead of technologies, the equity in your financed equipment can be applied toward the loan or lease of new equipment. These options solve the problems of obsolescence – and make your job easier.
- Eliminates hidden charges: You have no compensating balances, no closing costs, and no blanket liens or other restrictive covenants that banks use to increase customers’ cost. What you see is what you get.
- Offers excellent rates: Our finance partner rates are highly competitive.
- Saves on taxes: Depending on the type of finance agreement you select, as much as 100% of your payments may be tax deductible.
- Offers many payment programs: Our finance partners work for you, not us. You choose the type of loan or lease that best fits your needs, and you select the length of the loan or lease term.
The finance agreement is between you and the lender, and we don’t take commission or referral fees – but we’ve done the preparatory work of allocating a broker for the US, and another for Europe, explaining the technology, validating supplier products and explaining how the technology will be used so your application process is simplified and focused entirely on the financials.
The initial part of the process usually takes less than an hour and means that you can spread the cost of a higher value purchase of equipment like this over several months or even years, allowing you to better plan your project or department budgets, but also meaning you can get what you need over the coming years, not just what you can afford today.
Contact our Sales team to discuss your needs further.