The Digital Eagle SK-62F UAV is the multi-rotor professional drone solution ideal for deployment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Specifically engineered to enable enforcement in public areas and open spaces, the SK-62F easily and effectively patrols and monitors behaviour, such as social distancing, using the camera and loudspeaker payloads. While the spraying system option enables aerosol delivery of liquids at a safe distance from operator and pedestrians.
- Magnetic remote release delivery mechanism
- HD camera
- Detachable rotor
- Flight route planning
- Warning lights and siren
- Remote Control
- 2x 22mAh batteries powering up to 60 minutes continuous fight time
- Wheelbase – 1,320mm
- Payload – 6kg
- Taking-off weight – <18kg
- Taking-off & landing – VTOL
- Cruising speed – 5-10m/s
- Flight time – Up to 60 minutes
- Power system – Battery
- Navigation – GPS
- Disinfectant capacity – 7L
- Max level speed at sea level – 20m/s
- Working height – <1,000m
- Wind resistance – max 10.7m/s
- Rain resistance – 10-24.9mm
- Working temperature – -25°C to 50°C
- Battery – 6s 22,000mAh Lipo x2
- Optional payload – Camera / Loudspeaker / Dropping and spraying system
Commercial operators in the UK will be required to provide details of their SRG1320 exemption.
ARPAS members eligible for a 5% discount.