- Exceptional safety – Radius Robot Arms are designed with the highest levels of safety in mind negating the need to invest in additional safety measures as is required with traditional robots. High collaborative performance and an immediate protective stop when resistance is encountered ensure that equipment, people and places are well protected.
- Flexible deployment – mountable at any angle and the ability to be installed anywhere means that Radius cobots have minimal impact on the environment in which they are deployed. Redeployment is swift and simple making them an ideal solution for small batches, customised and short-cycle production – perfect for automation transformation.
- Simple operation – can be easily taught by moving the end of the arm to the desired position, or desired trajectory, saving significant programming time. In just 10 minutes a simple pick and place programme can be built
- Highly integrated joint modules – one drive controls two motive joints, with high torque, low clogging motors providing superb performance and stability.
- EtherCAT bus communication – the controller and robot joints are served by the fast and stable industrial EtherCAT communication protocol, giving the system excellent control performance and strong anti-interference ability.
- ROS support – open-source ROS interface allows users to control robot joints in real-time via EtherCAT, thereby significantly enhancing scalability and not having to rely on the control box to control the robot.
- Industrial – quality inspection, pick and place, welding, spraying, glueing, machine tending
- Medical – surgery, diagnostics
- Service industry
- Research and development
|Power||180W in a typical cycle|
|Joint speed||J1-J4 180°/S J5-J6 200°/S|
|Repeatability||±0.05mm/±0.03mm (under normal conditions)|
|Degrees of freedom||6|
|Control box dimensions||536 x 445 x 319mm|
|End I/O port||digital input：3，digital output：3，analogue input:2|
|Programming||Graphical programming, remote process call|
|IP classification||IP54 / IP66|
|Collaborative operation||10 advanced configurations for safety|
|Power input||200-240V AC, 50-60Hz|
|Cable||Cable to connect the control box: 5m, cable to connect teach pendant: 5m|
|ISO cleanroom classification||6|
|I/O ports||Digital input 16|
Digital output 16
Analogue input 2
Analogue output 2
|I/O power supply||24V 2A|
|Power source||100-240VAC, 50-60Hz|
|Control box size||436 x 432 x 190 mm|