Purpose-built for mapping on the move, Contour will scan a regular 10,000 sq m space in around 2.5 hours. Its onboard touchscreen is a particularly useful feature, displaying the model in real time and allowing you to pause and resume. Confidence Metrics provide immediate feedback on the quality of scans, estimating the likelihood of errors and allowing the user to adjust data collection techniques and parameters.
Contour is perfect for scanning multi-room interiors, multi-floor plans, buildings, industrial plants and infrastructure. Kaarta Contour continues to receive sophisticated software updates throughout its lifetime, free to all new and existing customers.
- Range: 20m / 65.6ft
- Data rate: 43,200 points per second
- Screen size: 17.78cm / 7in
- Features: Pause, Rewind, Resume
- Rate: ~ 2.5 hrs to scan 10km2 / 110,000ft2
- Accuracy: Laser accurate to ± 3cm / ± 1.18in
- Formats: .las or .ply files to import into CAD and 3D viewers such as Cloud Compare
- Imagery: Onboard HD colour camera images taken during the scan can be saved and used to add colour to the point cloud