- Nextcore is specifically designed to create perfect LiDAR point clouds, every time. No complicated software or convoluted workflows needed.
- Automated Cloud post-processing of Nextcore data removes the need for additional software and IT infrastructure to generate and manage LiDAR data.
- Easily integrated across drone platforms – Nextcore is a self-contained data capturing tool.
- Automated QC and cloud-based post-processing allow the Nextcore system to have processed data ready for use, often before you’re even back in the office.
- Nextcore uses cutting-edge, accessible LiDAR technology, reducing the cost of capturing and processing high-quality spatial data.
- Combining Nextcore with the flight planning app of your choice allows you to capture perfect spatial data at the push of a few buttons.
- Access to NextCore Fusion desktop pre-processing software, plus three months’ free access to the cloud-based post-processing platform.
- The only drone LiDAR unit that comes with a two-year warranty.
- Built for the DJI M600 flying platform and also compatible with the Inspired Flight IF1200 UAV
- Desktop and cloud-based processing software.
- Fast processing (3 x flight time).
- Select – flight lines, distance from scanner, point cloud density, flight line overlap.
|Absolute accuracy||< 50mm RMSE @ 100m range|
|PP attitude heading RMS error||0.01° IMU|
|Payload weight||1.8 kg|
|Payload dimensions||16 x 12 x 23 cm|
|M600 mounting kit weight||0.6 kg|
|M600 mounting kit boom span||1.6 metres|
|Dimensions||265 x 155 x 145 mm|
|Laser range||200 m @ 80% reflectivity|
|Operating temperature range||-20°C to 55°C|
|Flight time on M600||23 minutes (with TB48s)|
|Scan area in one flight||80 hectares¹|
¹ on M600 with TB48 @100m AGL @80m line spacing
|Laser properties||Class 1 (eye-safe), 906 nm|
|Field of range||20˚ vertical / 360˚ horizontal FOV|
|Number of returns||3|
|Dimension in LiDAR sensor||1.0 m / 200 m|
|Number of lasers/planes||8|
|Recommended scanning height||AGL 20-100 metres|
|Scan rate||420k shots/s, up to 1.26M points/s|
Nextcore Fusion system requirements
|Operating system||Windows 10|
|RAM||4 GB (min), 32 GB recommended|
|Hard drive space||500 MB minimum|
|Average post-processing time||Three times flight time|
- Forestry and wide-area surveying
- Corridor surveying
- Utilities and energy
- Digital twin creation on large assets
- Road and rail surveying
- Civil engineering
Level Five Supplies is a commercial member of ARPAS.