Please note: This product is only available to accredited universities.
Ouster LiDAR sensors are robust and waterproof, designed for 100,000 hours of uninterrupted use. Get more out of your sensors with regular firmware updates that add features and improve sensor performance. With structured digital LiDAR data output and unmatched intensity data quality, Ouster LiDAR sensors increase algorithm efficiency and accuracy.
- PTP and NMEA/PPS time synchronisation options
- On-the-fly programming of frame rate and horizontal resolution
- Fixed angle data measurement
- Multi-sensor crosstalk resistance
- Pluggable space-style bayonet connector
- Over-the-network firmware updates
- Class 1 eye-safe
- Output: range, intensity, reflectivity, ambient NIR, azimuth angle, timestamp
- Vertical resolution: 128 channels
- Horizontal resolution: 512, 1024 or 2048
- Range: 50 m
- Vertical field of view: 95° (±47.5º)
- Vertical angular resolution: 0.7º – 5.5º (multiple options)
- Precision: ±1.5 – 10 cm
- Points per second: 655,360
- Rotation rate: 10 or 20 Hz
- Power draw: 14 – 20 W
- Weight: 425 g
- IP rating: IP68, IP69K
If you are in the US or most countries in Europe, Level Five Supplies is pleased to offer finance as a payment option.
Our appointed partners in the US and Europe can work with you to make equipment purchase more straightforward.
There are many reasons to consider using finance:
- Improves Cash Flow: When you finance your equipment, your cash isn’t tied up in the equipment. Instead, it’s free for other investments that will grow your business, produce income, and ensure the equipment you acquire earns profits over its lifetime.
- Preserves Other Lines of Credit: Tomorrow can bring many opportunities. Financing equipment means you’ll have the credit available (either from the bank or other sources) to take advantage of future opportunities.
- Hedges against inflation: Your monthly payment remains the same over the term of the lease or loan. Money paid later in the term usually have less purchasing power than those paid at the beginning of the term…so you pay for today’s equipment needs with tomorrow’s lower-value currency.
- Provides 100% financing: Even “soft costs” such as training, shipping, installation, and maintenance agreements can usually be included. So you can rest easy knowing that these associated costs won’t disrupt your cash flow.
- Simplifies equipment changes: Hiring additional workforce? Increasing efficiency? Additional equipment can easily be added to your existing loan or lease. Or, if you’re trying to stay ahead of the competition by staying ahead of technologies, the equity in your financed equipment can be applied toward the loan or lease of new equipment. These options solve the problems of obsolescence – and make your job easier.
- Eliminates hidden charges: You have no compensating balances, no closing costs, and no blanket liens or other restrictive covenants that banks use to increase customers’ cost. What you see is what you get.
- Offers excellent rates: Our finance partner rates are highly competitive.
- Saves on taxes: Depending on the type of finance agreement you select, as much as 100% of your payments may be tax deductible.
- Offers many payment programs: Our finance partners work for you, not us. You choose the type of loan or lease that best fits your needs, and you select the length of the loan or lease term.
The finance agreement is between you and the lender, and we don’t take commission or referral fees – but we’ve done the preparatory work of allocating a broker for the US, and another for Europe, explaining the technology, validating supplier products and explaining how the technology will be used so your application process is simplified and focused entirely on the financials.
The initial part of the process usually takes less than an hour and means that you can spread the cost of a higher value purchase of equipment like this over several months or even years, allowing you to better plan your project or department budgets, but also meaning you can get what you need over the coming years, not just what you can afford today.
Contact our Sales team to discuss your needs further.