Custom gradient or below-horizon configurations available for an additional £900.
OS2 is the smallest long-range high-resolution LiDAR on the market today and can be directly integrated into vehicle facias, windshields, side mirrors and headlight clusters.
- Fixed resolution per frame operating mode
- Camera-grade ambient and intensity data
- Multi-sensor crosstalk immunity
- Industry-leading intrinsic calibration
- Open-source drivers
- Range: 240 m
- Vertical resolution: 64 channels
- Vertical field of view: 22.5º
- Horizontal resolution: 512, 1024, or 2048 (configurable)
- Weight: 910 g
- Precision: 1.5 – 10 cm (3 cm average)
- Ingress protection: IP68, IP69K