Fully tested and assembled, ViperX 300 6 DoF is constructed from highly rigid 20x40mm extruded aluminium and all aluminium brackets. The arm sits on an industrial-grade slewing bearing for added stability and accuracy, while the electronics are covered with a transparent acrylic shield to keep them free from debris as well as from impact from the arm itself.
Industry-leading smart servos
DYNAMIXEL X-Series smart servos offer industrial level features at a fraction of the price.
- Addressable – All servos have unique IDs allowing users to easily communicate with individual servos or group while the Shadow ID feature enables control of a second servo in dual servo joints.
- Daisy chain – DYNAMIXEL servos are connected in a daisy chain (each servo plugged into the next in series) making them highly scalable and easy to maintain.
- Servo management software – DYNAMIXEL Wizard 2.0 allows users to configure register settings such as PID gains, Control Modes (position, velocity, current, or PWM) and others. The software also provides tools for firmware updates, diagnostics, configuration and testing, data plotting, generating and monitoring DYNAMIXEL packets, and more.
- Trajectory smoothing – Smart servos have multiple registers for setting velocity and acceleration limits, PID gains, and more for fine-tuning smooth joint motions.
- Low-level libraries provided – DYNAMIXEL servos have libraries that abstract away the serial communication layer allowing developers to concentrate their time on higher-level code.
3D printed custom grippers
The X-Series gripper carriages are designed for users to quickly and easily change the gripper fingers for different projects. CAD files for the gripper are available for download and 3D printing. Included with the arm are sticker backed foam and Sorbothane rubber, both increasing gripping strength while relieving stress on the gripper servo.
ViperX 300 6 DoF reach
XM540 DYNAMIXEL servos support up to 360° rotation resulting in an extraordinary range of motion.
ViperX 300 6 DoF offers 75cm horizontal reach from the centre of the base to the gripper and a total span of 150cm.
The working payload for the arm is 750g – this is the weight that the arm should not exceed under normal working circumstances and is measured by the arm’s ability to repeatedly lift an object at roughly half extension without failure. While the ViperX 300 6 DoF can lift more than 750g it is strongly recommended that it does not.
- XM540-W270 and XM430-W350 servos
- Industrial bearing base
- Aluminium construction
- U2D2 for onboard processing
- Gripper with interchangeable fingers
- Six degrees of freedom
- 3D print custom grippers
- Degrees of freedom – six
- Reach – 750mm
- Total span – 1500mm
- Accuracy – 1mm
- Working payload – 750g
- Total servos – 9
- Wrist rotate – yes
- 7x XM540-W270 actuators
- 2x XM430-W350 actuators
- 1x DYNAMIXEL U2D2
- 1 x CM9.04C
- 1x 12v10a power supply
- 1x USB2 micro cable
- ViperX 300 hardware and frames
- Extra gripper foam/rubber
- Drivers / extra hardware
Finance and Shipping
Restrictions on customers
Please note that due to the high average transaction costs, we must adhere to Anti-money laundering legislation. For new customers, this comes into effect when the transaction value is more than £8,800 (or equivalent in USD or EUR).
Please note that some products are restricted so we typically do a brief check on location and customer information before accepting self-service orders.
Online ordering (self service)
On orders up to £8,800 (or equivalent in USD or EUR), we offer online ordering with payment by all major credit cards. Payments can be made in GBP only.
Payment options for transactions over £8,800
Please contact us to complete our ‘Know Your Customer’ form for payments in advance (by BACS or Card) above this amount, or apply for a full ‘Credit Account’ for up to 30 days credit, on account. Payments can be made in GBP, EUR or USD.
Shipping by default is by FedEx and typically takes from one to five working days worldwide. All packages are fully insured from us to you.
Our incoterms are DDP (for UK customers) and DAP (for international customers, including EU). Other incoterms may be available on request in special circumstances.
Goods can also be collected from our logistics centre.
If you are in the US or most countries in Europe, Level Five Supplies is pleased to offer finance as a payment option.
Our appointed partners in the US and Europe can work with you to make equipment purchase more straightforward.
There are many reasons to consider using finance:
- Improves Cash Flow: When you finance your equipment, your cash isn’t tied up in the equipment. Instead, it’s free for other investments that will grow your business, produce income, and ensure the equipment you acquire earns profits over its lifetime.
- Preserves Other Lines of Credit: Tomorrow can bring many opportunities. Financing equipment means you’ll have the credit available (either from the bank or other sources) to take advantage of future opportunities.
- Hedges against inflation: Your monthly payment remains the same over the term of the lease or loan. Money paid later in the term usually have less purchasing power than those paid at the beginning of the term…so you pay for today’s equipment needs with tomorrow’s lower-value currency.
- Provides 100% financing: Even “soft costs” such as training, shipping, installation, and maintenance agreements can usually be included. So you can rest easy knowing that these associated costs won’t disrupt your cash flow.
- Simplifies equipment changes: Hiring additional workforce? Increasing efficiency? Additional equipment can easily be added to your existing loan or lease. Or, if you’re trying to stay ahead of the competition by staying ahead of technologies, the equity in your financed equipment can be applied toward the loan or lease of new equipment. These options solve the problems of obsolescence – and make your job easier.
- Eliminates hidden charges: You have no compensating balances, no closing costs, and no blanket liens or other restrictive covenants that banks use to increase customers’ cost. What you see is what you get.
- Offers excellent rates: Our finance partner rates are highly competitive.
- Saves on taxes: Depending on the type of finance agreement you select, as much as 100% of your payments may be tax deductible.
- Offers many payment programs: Our finance partners work for you, not us. You choose the type of loan or lease that best fits your needs, and you select the length of the loan or lease term.
The finance agreement is between you and the lender, and we don’t take commission or referral fees – but we’ve done the preparatory work of allocating a broker for the US, and another for Europe, explaining the technology, validating supplier products and explaining how the technology will be used so your application process is simplified and focused entirely on the financials.
The initial part of the process usually takes less than an hour and means that you can spread the cost of a higher value purchase of equipment like this over several months or even years, allowing you to better plan your project or department budgets, but also meaning you can get what you need over the coming years, not just what you can afford today.
Contact our Sales team to discuss your needs further.