From time to time, we look to the horizon and think to ourselves “we need help getting there”. Maybe you can help?
B2B Marketing Executive
£24,000 – 28,000 Full time, permanent position.
This is a new role in a small team with a significant potential for advancement, working for a specialist provider of products which are used in robotics, unmanned and autonomous systems. We’re looking for someone to shape our marketing activity and influence how our customer-base develops.
Tasks include: booking and managing attendance at events, management of the website, social media, website and product content, including blogs, writing awards submissions, email newsletter, and printed material from business cards to flyers and banners, as well as management of any freelancers. You’ll also manage the marketing budget as it steadily grows with the business. A good understanding of SEO and content marketing is vital, but we want quality, not quantity.
As you learn to understand various target markets, and the difference between lidar, radar, GNSS, IMU, ultrasonic, drive by wire, and other technical terms found in the marine, defence, industrial and research sectors, you’ll interact on these topics with customers, work with colleagues to deliver demonstrations, and work with suppliers to share market intelligence.
Performance-related bonuses allow your earnings to grow as you contribute towards company growth, but we’d anticipate the right candidate will move into a management position within a year, allowing you to migrate this hands-on experience to drive future strategy.
- You’ll have a good understanding and experience of B2B marketing, maybe a degree or CIM accreditation but we’re not fussy. You will need a good grasp of data handling, and not just GDPR… Perhaps you’re already working in physics, defence, engineering, software, electronics or robotics, or have good B2B marketing experience and a technical mind that needs more stimulation?
- You’re comfortable with digital marketing tools such as Zoho, WordPress, Google Analytics and Mailchimp, marketing automation, and may also dabble in photography, design or writing (though we recognise everyone’s different, and have many friendly freelancers available).
- You’re good with Microsoft Office, be a confident communicator in person, on the phone and in writing. A passport, full driving license and a car access are important, and additional languages are a bonus. You’ll need great organisational skills, as well as a desire and excitement to learn and understand a wide array of business types, requirements and technologies.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Projects and Compliance Coordinator
£30,000 pro rata (£24,000 p.a.), Permanent position 0.8 FTE (3-5 days per week).
This is a new role in a rapidly growing company based in Frome. We are looking for someone with a strong understanding of writing and managing contract writing, delivery and contractors, some project management experience and excellent soft skills.
Many of our customers are large companies and operate in highly regulated environments. Although we are a small company, this places a greater burden on us to develop and adhere to high operational standards. Our pace of growth means that proper process will help remove any risks we may inadvertently create during our expansion. We work internationally, and are a diverse multi-lingual company, so our operating practices must meet recognised EU and International standards.
The role will require ongoing contract and project management and training coordination duties, the post holder will be responsible for developing a variety of policies and then supporting any identified changes to our processes, whether that is through internal or externally delivered training, or adoption of new methods and tools to help our team develop their skills.
Project management will steadily increase within the role as the company grows and the standards and policies become established, giving the post-holder the buy-in needed to ensure our work is delivered to the right quality. Please note the role will require SC.
- Project management of contractors on won tenders (financial, process and relationship management)
- Management of contract and document templates
- Managing company and colleague training and certifications
- Management of suppliers or delivery partners for projects
- Liaison with parent company and international colleagues on standards, contracts, policies and HR matters
- Development and management of relevant processes and standards, including ISO 9001, 27001, 45001 and 14001, REACH, etc
- Development (where absent) of, and oversight of corporate policies, strategies and related training, including Environment Policy, Bribery, Fraud / Malpractice Policy, Ethical and Social Responsibility Policy, QA, Detection and elimination of CFSI, GDPR / Data protection policy, other management of TPI, Information and Cyber Security Policies, plus any other policies and strategies that may come up.
- Development of any other strategies and policies to adhere to buying practices, relating to defence, critical infrastructure and public services, i.e. National Rail, RISQS, MoD Frameworks.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Level Five Supplies is a small but growing supplier of hardware sourced from advanced suppliers around the world. Our customers are often research and development groups, universities, or organisations developing their own products, systems or services using components that we supply, whether they are surveying tools, robots, autonomous vehicles or intelligent infrastructure.
We’re a startup, so the dress code and work environment in the office, a cool co-working space, is fairly relaxed and you’ll be reporting directly to and working closely with the CEO. Unlike most startups, we are owned by a larger company, so you’ll get exposure to how an international business is run as the company grows, while enjoying the stimulation of a fast moving environment where your skills and experience can develop quickly and able to influence how things are done, enjoying the financial security of having a corporate employer with all the benefits that brings.
Likewise, while the 9-5 working week is generally the norm, time differences and travel to and working at events may alter these hours a bit, and you may also need to stay overnight, but you’ll get those hours back so you won’t be broken by the burden of work.
How to apply:
A CV would be great (two pages maximum please!) – this gives us the chance to get to know you better, and a covering letter to let us know why you’d like to work for us would be awesome.
Got everything you can think of? Great, head on over to the job postings on Indeed and apply.