Armed with just a web browser you can unlock plug and play spatial intelligence.
Simultaneous Localisation and Mapping – Six degrees of freedom 3D SLAM | Relative and absolute relocalisation | Digital gimbal | Ego-Motion and localisation
Point-wise perception – Real-time super-resolution | Free, walkable and drivable space | Learning-less classification | Full vector velocity per point
Object detection and tracking – Position with persistent ID | Integrated centroid and bounding box | Velocity and trajectory prediction | Classification | Rigid and deformable objects
Application primitives – embedded application-level features, useful for numerous end-user applications, make it simple to build your own
- Outdoor logistics automation
- Last-mile delivery
- Material handling automation
- Off-road mobile robots
- ADAS and robotaxis
- Robotics research and prototyping
- Intelligent Transporation Systems
- Pedestrian flow monitoring
- 3D volume measurement
|LiDAR||High-density D-SUB 15 pins, DE15 male||Data transfer and LiDAR power|
|Ethernet||M12 x 1 coded industrial ethernet connector female||Data transfer to host PC|
|GPS input||Shielded connector M8 x 1 type, 6 pins, female contacts||Optional|
|Power||M12 x 1 T coded||Power for ALB and LiDAR|
|Dimensions with mounting pads and connectors||5.93 x 13.55 x 13.72 cm|
|Dimensions without mounting pads||4.9 x 10.86 x 11.8 cm|
|ALB power supply voltage||Minimum|
|Power consumption – LiDAR power not included||Maximum||15 W|
|LiDAR power supply output (12 V setting)||Minimum voltage|
|LiDAR power supply output (24 V setting)||Minimum voltage|
|Ingress protection||IP65 when appropriate cables are connected or with waterproof connector caps|
|Operating temperature (ambient)||-25°C – 50°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C – 85°C|
|Electrical safety||IEC / EN 62368-1:2014|
|Shock / vibration||IEC 60068-2-27:2008|
50 g, 11 ms, +- 3 unique impacts / axe
25 g, 6 ms, +- 1000 impacts / axe
50 g, 3 ms, +- 5000 impacts / axe
IEC 60068-2-6:2007 and IEC 60068-2-64:2008
10 Hz – 1000 Hz
10 Hz – 500 Hz, 5 g, 20 frequency cycles
10 Hz – 250 Hz, 4.42 g RMS, 5 h
|EMI / EMC||IEC / EN 55032:2012 / AC:2013, class A|
IEC / EN 55024:2010
FCC 47Cfr part 15B, class A
|Certifications||FCC, RoHS, CE|
The Augmented LiDAR box comes with the following, non-waterproof, accessories:
Cable and power supply unit – M12 x 1 T coded 1.5-metre cable. 18 V 60 W class 2 power supply
ALB – LiDAR interface box Y cable – D-SUB 15P female 2 1.5-metre cable. RJ45 8P8C male and DC plug 5.5*2.1
Ethernet cable – M12 8P plug, cable TPU Flx inline to RJ45. 2 metres
Connecting Ouster LiDAR to the Augmented LiDAR Box
Spatial intelligence for airport operations
Traffic monitoring and classification
Comparing 3D SLAM processed data from ALB and raw data
Finance and Shipping
Restrictions on customers
Please note that due to the high average transaction costs, we must adhere to Anti-money laundering legislation. For new customers, this comes into effect when the transaction value is more than £8,800 (or equivalent in USD or EUR).
Please note that some products are restricted so we typically do a brief check on location and customer information before accepting self-service orders.
Online ordering (self service)
On orders up to £8,800 (or equivalent in USD or EUR), we offer online ordering with payment by all major credit cards. Payments can be made in GBP only.
Payment options for transactions over £8,800
Please contact us to complete our ‘Know Your Customer’ form for payments in advance (by BACS or Card) above this amount, or apply for a full ‘Credit Account’ for up to 30 days credit, on account. Payments can be made in GBP, EUR or USD.
Shipping by default is by FedEx and typically takes from one to five working days worldwide. All packages are fully insured from us to you.
Our incoterms are DDP (for UK customers) and DAP (for international customers, including EU). Other incoterms may be available on request in special circumstances.
Goods can also be collected from our logistics centre.
Level Five Supplies is pleased to offer finance as a payment option, iur appointed partners can work with you to make equipment purchase more straightforward.
There are many reasons to consider using finance:
- Improves Cash Flow: When you finance your equipment, your cash isn’t tied up in the equipment. Instead, it’s free for other investments that will grow your business, produce income, and ensure the equipment you acquire earns profits over its lifetime.
- Preserves Other Lines of Credit: Tomorrow can bring many opportunities. Financing equipment means you’ll have the credit available (either from the bank or other sources) to take advantage of future opportunities.
- Hedges against inflation: Your monthly payment remains the same over the term of the lease or loan. Money paid later in the term usually have less purchasing power than those paid at the beginning of the term…so you pay for today’s equipment needs with tomorrow’s lower-value currency.
- Provides 100% financing: Even “soft costs” such as training, shipping, installation, and maintenance agreements can usually be included. So you can rest easy knowing that these associated costs won’t disrupt your cash flow.
- Simplifies equipment changes: Hiring additional workforce? Increasing efficiency? Additional equipment can easily be added to your existing loan or lease. Or, if you’re trying to stay ahead of the competition by staying ahead of technologies, the equity in your financed equipment can be applied toward the loan or lease of new equipment. These options solve the problems of obsolescence – and make your job easier.
- Eliminates hidden charges: You have no compensating balances, no closing costs, and no blanket liens or other restrictive covenants that banks use to increase customers’ cost. What you see is what you get.
- Offers excellent rates: Our finance partner rates are highly competitive.
- Saves on taxes: Depending on the type of finance agreement you select, as much as 100% of your payments may be tax deductible.
- Offers many payment programs: Our finance partners work for you, not us. You choose the type of loan or lease that best fits your needs, and you select the length of the loan or lease term.
The finance agreement is between you and the lender, and we don’t take commission or referral fees – but we’ve done the preparatory work of allocating a broker for the US, and another for Europe, explaining the technology, validating supplier products and explaining how the technology will be used so your application process is simplified and focused entirely on the financials.
The initial part of the process usually takes less than an hour and means that you can spread the cost of a higher value purchase of equipment like this over several months or even years, allowing you to better plan your project or department budgets, but also means you can get what you need over the coming years, not just what you can afford today.
Contact our Sales team to discuss your needs further.